How many people do you personally know with a soy allergy?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a soy-free Wednesday!

Today was a typical workday except I worked a little late.  I was glad that I got up early and put chicken in the crockpot.  I was trying for homemade barbeque sauce but what I wound up with was more like a cross between barbeque sauce and an orange sauce.  I had the bright idea that orange juice would add a little sweetness but I think I put too much.  I was going to post a picture of it but forgot.  Sorry!  Next time I will do better.  I also grilled yellow squash and zucchini squash and sprinkled a little parmesean cheese to add a little flavor.  Grilled veggies are so easy and delicious. 
The thing about cooking at home is that you can be confident that everything is soy free. 
Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment