How many people do you personally know with a soy allergy?

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Store bought bread

For several years I didn't think I could buy store made bread that was soyfree. But my local Publix has 3 homemade breads I can eat: The Publix brand honey whole wheat, seaded whole wheat and their raisin bread. I'm not sure if the same recipe is used at all Publix groceries but I am so glad they make these at mine. I used to go without loaf bread and I missed it terribly!! I did make homemade bread in the bread machine for a while but then I knocked my bread machine to the floor and it broke. Bread machines are not cheap so I tried to make loaves by hand which is very time consuming (and tiring for the hands and arms). Homemade bread is delicious when it turns our right but a lot of mine would be tough and chewy. So thanks Publix for not using soy products is some of your breads. But remember always look at the ingredient list before buying!!!
Publix did not pay me for this post - they don't know me and probably don't even care about my allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment